Personal Support Workers wanted for an established long term care facility in North Bruce Peninsula. PSW’s help clients in the retirement community, with activities of daily living.
This position requires someone to perform special functions under the Supervision of a RN or RPN/Supervisor.
Wage is $19.02 per hour
What is offered:
- Clean and well kept facility
- Supportive staff and connected team
- Meaningful work environment
- Provides personal care to the client
- Utilizes proper body mechanics and transfer techniques in order to carry out safe lifts and/or transfers
- Provides cognitive, social and/or emotional support to the client
- Provides assistance with a variety of household tasks
- Prepares nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, and uses proper food preparation, storage and hygiene practices
- Promotes a safe environment for both the client and worker
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Experience working with the vulnerable population, in a community setting
- Available for non-traditional hours, including evenings and alternate weekends
- Access to transportation/vehicle
- PSW certificate
RPN and RN Students may apply for this role.
If this sounds like a welcoming opportunity for you; please apply with your resume.
Those chosen to proceed will be contacted. We thank all for their interest.
- Location: North Bruce Peninsula
- Salary / Wage: 19.04
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Start Date: March 3, 2019
- Education Level: Grade 12
- How To Apply: Please apply via email to email@example.com
Personal Support Worker