Branch Manager – Excellent Opportunity for Personal Growth and Development
Since 2001, our financial services client has helped millions of hardworking Canadians with a variety of personalized money solutions including Installment Loans, Personal loans, Payday Loans, Cheque Cashing and Money Transfer Services. Our client has over 100 stores serving customers across Ontario and their Owen Sound store now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Wage With Room To Grow
- Excellent commission scheme
- Opportunity for Personal Growth and Development
- Frequent recognition and rewards for top performance
- You “Learn While You Earn” through World-Class Financial Services training programs
- Professional & Clean Work Environment
About The Role
The Branch Manager will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals and team members in developing their careers goals.
Managers are responsible for the operational success of the branch. They need to possess an in-depth knowledge of the products, procedures and systems, and they must have a strong financial acumen.
There is a high expectation on the Branch Manager to build lifelong relationships with all customers, be it consumers or small businesses.
On a day to day basis you will;
- Effectively manage time and competing priorities in a faced paced, high change retail environment
- Go above and beyond standard job responsibilities
- Work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Administer and govern compliance with policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations
- Analyze financial metrics, data and branch performance
- Be confident in making phone calls and following up on sales leads
- Develop strategic partnerships to grow the business
- Administer operational compliance controls, credit and risk management, and loss prevention
- Work as part of a team, including weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Location: Owen Sound
- Duration: Permanent
- Hours Per Week: 43.75
- Education Level: Grade 12
- Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
You will be a great fit for this position if you have 3+ years of Management experience in retail or financial services, 5+ years experience interacting with customers, assessing their needs and solving customer problems. The successful candidate must also have IT experience, strong communication skills and have experience leading and motivating a Team.
- How To Apply: To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.