Buchner Manufacturing Inc. are currently seeking a high-energy, self-motivated, and dedicated Counter Sales Representative. The selected candidate will be working out of the Owen Sound Branch to assist with the sale of their Exterior Building Products. Day shift only – No nights!
Why Should You Apply?
- Day Shift Only – Monday To Friday – 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Great Atmosphere
- Training Provided
- Long-Term Opportunity
About The Company
Buchner Manufacturing Inc. is a major manufacturer of exterior building products who supply distributors, contractors, and homeowners across Canada and around the world.
Buchner has built its reputation over the past 40 plus years by supplying quality steel and aluminum roofing products, eavestrough, siding, and many other products.
- Competitively Priced Products
- High Level of Customer Service
About The Role
The selected candidate will be the forward face of the business. With a strong focus on customer service, superior communication skills and professionalism, the selected candidate will be expected to provide product information to customers (both in person, on email and on the phone), provide quotes and enter sales orders through Syspro. This individual must have good computer skills and have the ability to work both in a team and independently. They will also be responsible for;
- Processing customer returns
- Processing payments
- Preparing and reconciling day end deposits
- Maintaining the showroom and general housekeeping
- Opening and closing the showroom
- Assisting with warehouse duties, including picking orders and restocking
- Assisting with annual inventory and periodic cycle counting
- Creating purchase orders and supply chain transfers for sales orders
- Receiving purchase orders and supply chain transfers into inventory
- Location: Owen Sound
- Salary / Wage: 15.50
- Education Level: Grade 12
- Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
- Flexible with the ability to work overtime when required
- Good with numbers
- Ability to lift in excess of 45lb’s
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident decision maker
- Willingness to increase product knowledge including installation techniques
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Office Administration, Inside Sales, Service Counter, Accounts Clerk.
- How To Apply: To apply, please send your resume via email. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Counter Sales Representative