Customer Service Associate- Scheduling Clerk sought for well established plumbing and heating company located in Owen Sound.
The successful candidate for this role will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be well trained in product and service knowledge that may be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
Scope of the role is to book service appointments, provide job estimates, dispatch service techs to service calls, and assist on providing vendors, customers and service techs with documentations.
Most of all you hold customer satisfaction at the forefront and create a positive, lasting impressions that result in strong customer relationships.
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience as a customer service representative and minimum 1 year as a dispatcher preferably in the plumbing industry or similar service company
- Preferably with at least 2 year of experience on QuickBooks
- Maintain excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level especially with technicians and your team
- Assign jobs to the technicians
- Follow up with customers upon job completion
- Assist with preparation of invoices and assist with accounts receivable
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
Interested candidates are asked to apply via this posting. Those chosen to proceed will be contacted
- Location: Owen Sound, ON
- Salary / Wage: $16.00 per hour
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Start Date: October 10, 2019
- Education Level: Grade 12
- How To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Associate- Scheduling Clerk