McNabb Flooring Solutions, located in Owen Sound, are currently seeking a high-energy, self-motivated, and dedicated individual to join their customer service team. The selected candidate will be working out of the Owen Sound store location to assist in the daily operation of the business. Day shift only – No nights!
Why Should You Apply?
- Great Wage – Starting at $17.00 per hour
- Day Shift Only – Monday To Friday – 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Rotating Saturday Shift – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Great Family Atmosphere
- No Industry Experience Required
- Long-Term Opportunity With Ownership Potential
About The Company
Since 2003, McNabb Flooring Solutions have been providing Owen Sound and the surrounding area with top quality products and professional service. Their dedicated and highly trained staff offer over 37 years of experience, ensuring every client receives the highest level of service and installation expertise.
- Competitively Priced Products
- Sustainably Growing Business
- Virtual Decorator & Design Tools
About The Role
Working out of the retail location in Owen Sound, ON, the selected candidate will be the forward face of the business. With a focus on high-level customer service, the selected candidate will meet with clients and guide them through selecting the right product for their needs. In addition, this role is also crucially involved in the development, scheduling and follow-up of customer quotes and service enquiries. Effective problem solving, ability to work as part of a team, and an eye for detail will be the keys to success in this role.
- Location: Owen Sound
- Salary / Wage: $17.00
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Education Level: Grade 12
- Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
- Strong Customer Service Background
- Ability to Work With A Varying Group of Clientele
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Routing of Qualified Leads to The Appropriate Team Member
- Willingness To Learn About The Flooring Industry
- Experience In Purchasing & Receiving
- Physically Capable to Perform Required Tasks
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Office Management, Inside Sales, Service Counter, Human Resources or Management.
- How To Apply: To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Customer Service Representative