Warehouse Associate/ Delivery Driver required for a HVAC Supply company in Owen Sound. This is a contract to cover for a leave
Duties include customer order deliveries, picks-ups for returned materials at the customer site and suppliers, and to the truck maintenance.
This position is compensated at a rate of $17.50 – $18.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Executes the delivery to the customers (including Showroom customers) according to the delivery route order as determined by the Supervisor and or Router / Shipper.
- Assists in the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Executes customer and or supplier pick ups as required according to established procedures ensuring proper documents are used and obtaining signatures where necessary.
- Complete all the necessary delivery documents according to the establish procedures, controls data for certain reports and remits them to his immediate supervisor (delivery run sheets etc.).
- Ensures cash sale funds are picked up from the customer and given directly to appropriate staff.
- Must hold valid Ontario G License
- Applicant must have a clean driving abstract
- Applicant must be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes
- Basic computer knowledge to update inventory database.
- CSA Approved Work Footwear
- Heavy Lifting – Must be able to lift and handle up to 50 lbs safely
Interested candidates are asked to apply via email; those chosen to proceed will be contacted
- Location: Owen Sound, ON
- Salary / Wage: $17.50-$18.00
- Duration: until further notice
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Start Date: February 2, 2020
- Education Level: Grade 12
- How To Apply: please email your resume to info@theagencyhelps,com
Temporary Full Time