MEDATech is a company in Collingwood that designs and builds custom mobile heavy equipment in the Construction, waste, transportation and energy sectors. Known as the ‘engineering ninjas’ in the heavy equipment world, MEDATech are looking for an Electrical Engineering Technician to join their team.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Great Benefits Package
- Involvement in multiple applications within the scope of the project
- Exciting hands-on role in a workshop environment
About The Company
MEDATech have been designing and building custom mobile heavy equipment since 2003. They pride themselves on hiring people that have worked in mines and in other industries where they operated the kinds of heavy equipment that that MEDATech build. This makes them the expert in building great machines and consulting on innovative solutions.
- They have been designing and building custom heavy equipment since 2003
- Clients are from Mining, Construction, Waste, Transportation and the Energy Sectors
- There are two divisions: ALTDRIVE, which makes all-electric powertrains; and BORTERRA, which makes advanced drilling equipment
- Strong Reputation in the Industry
About The Role
As an Electrical Engineering Technician at MEDATech, you would be responsible for the specifications development, design of schematics and wiring diagrams, component specifications and sourcing and hardware integration to equipment.
You must have a diploma in electrical systems engineering & design or equivalent and have a minimum of 2 years experience in developing electrical systems design.
- Hands-on work in a shop environment building, troubleshooting and testing equipment
- Travel to client implementation sites to commission, test and troubleshoot equipment
- Working on multiple applications within project constraints, including scope and timing to deliver excellent quality design work according to the client
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience as an Electrical Engineer or Electrical Technician.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Education Level: Grade 12
Electrical Engineering Technician