Excavator Operator – Great Starting Wage
Bruce Peninsula Stone is looking for an experienced Excavator Operator to join their production team for the 2021 season.
Why Should I Apply?
- Great Starting Wage – $22 – $25 Per Hour Based on Experience
- Day Shift Only – No Weekends.
- Performance Bonus & Annual Raise
- Surface Core Mining Training – *Over $350 Value Provided At No Cost*
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Safety Wear & Tools Provided Each Season
- Opportunity For Long-Term Employment With Growth Potential
About Bruce Peninsula Stone
Bruce Peninsula Stone (“BPS”) is a family-owned business who are proud to be a surface mining safety leader in the Grey Bruce area. Established in 2000, BPS now operate three quarry locations: Mar, Wiarton and Georgian Bluffs. Join a team that truly values its employees by offering competitive wages, bonuses, and training.
- Environmentally Sound Extraction Practices
- Excellent Health & Safety Record and Practices
- Growing Company with Proven Track Record of Success
- Location: Bruce Pennisula
- Salary / Wage: 22.00
- Education Level: Other
- Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
The selected candidate for this role will work primarily out of the Mar quarry location. In addition to running excavator with a bucket, experience running a hydraulic hammer is a mandatory requirement for this position.
- Have Excavator Experience, Including Use of Hydraulic Hammer
- Perform Morning Inspection on All Equipment
- Be Able to Climb In & Out of The Machines Comfortably & Safely
- Strong Ability to Follow Direction and Instructions
- Able to Communicate and Work Well with Others
- Must Follow All Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
This would be a great opportunity for an individual with excavator, heavy equipment, construction, road work or quarry experience.
- How To Apply: Applicants are encouraged to email their resume to email@example.com. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected will be contacted.