Maintenance Mechanic – Great Wage With Benefits
A leading supplier of bio-degradable plastics is looking for a Full Time Maintenance Mechanic to join their Wingham, ON based team. Reporting directly to the maintenance manager, this role provides great opportunity for a mechanically inclined worker to assist in the repairs and scheduled maintenance of all onsite production equipment.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are experienced working in a production environment
- Feel strongly about sustainable packaging solutions
- Mechanically inclined and enjoy working with your hands
- Want a great rate of pay with benefits
- Great family atmosphere
About The Role
The selected individual will be primarily responsible for:
- Preventative daily shift checks on plant systems
- Ensuring preventative maintenance work orders are completed on time
- Ensuring all maintenance work is completed to company safety standards
- Performing proper lock-out/tag-out procedures
- Working directly with production to initiate solutions to product deviations
- Performing housekeeping for all maintenance tools and areas
- All other duties as instructed by the Maintenance Manager
- Minimum Grade 12
- Mechanically inclined – Experience in previous maintenance position an asset
- Equipment troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good mathematical skills
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in Maintenance, Machinery Technician, Construction, Fabrication, Millwright or Mechanic positions.
To apply, send your resume via this posting. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Location: Wingham, ON
- Start Date: May 5, 2020
- Education Level: College
- How To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic