Room Attendant required for Private Hunting Club located near Kemble, ON.
165.00 per day
Immediate opening contract to mid December.
Free room and board with wifi included. Scheduled work is
10 days on the Island, 4 days off.(negotiable)
- Light housekeeping (Cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, making beds)
- Serving food (No smart serve required)
- Must possess good organizational and time management skills
- Must be a self-motivator – work with little supervision
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Positive attitude is essential
- Previous experience within a Hotel Housekeeping department would be an asset
Qualified candidates are asked to apply via email; those chosen to interview will be contacted.
- Location: Kemble, ON
- Salary / Wage: $165.00 per day
- Start Date: August 8, 2019
- Education Level: Grade 12
- How To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com
Lodge Attendant – Private Club