The Agency is currently recruiting for a Manager in the Hanover area. The ideal candidate for this permanent, part-time role will be a creative, self-motivated, energetic professional with direct experience managing people. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of duties including employee relations , issue resolution, recruitment, health and safety, and training.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as primary point of contact for employee questions and concerns
- Conduct ongoing communication to ensure employee engagement and morale
- Provide full-cycle recruitment including preparation of job postings and descriptions, resume review, interviewing, hiring and introductory training of new employees
- Manage the employee disciplinary process, conduct employee warnings and terminations
- Maintain day-to-day administrative tasks
- Participate in monthly H&S meetings, including recording minutes and conducting workplace inspections
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Working experience in a similar role with proven ability to manage employees on a daily basis
- College degree/diploma in Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience considered an asset
- Strong background in Health & Safety, WSIB, etc.
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritize demanding tasks effectively
- Able to work well independently, as well as in a team environment
- Competitive compensation package available based on skills and experience
This role is a great fit for anyone with experience as a manager, supervisor, production lead, team lead, or HR.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Location: Hanover, ON
- Salary / Wage: Hourly Based on Experience
- Duration: Permanent
- Education Level: College
- How To Apply: To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Manager – Part-Time