Production Worker – Printing Associate
- Local printing company located in Owen Sound, ON is looking for associates to work in their press production and/or finishing area. Workers will follow a 12-hour continental rotating shift schedule. $15.00 for day shift and $16.50 for night shift. Apply today – these roles don’t last long!Why Should I Apply?• Organized Shift Schedule – Know Exactly When You Work• Clean Production Environment Using Cutting Edge Technology• Close to Public Transportation• Weekly Pay• Great Opportunity for Permanent, Long-Term Employment• Friendly Team EnvironmentAbout The Role?Workers will be assigned to one of four shifts and will assist the team with a variety of tasks in the preparation, production and finishing of various printed products. These can include newspapers, magazines, flyers, forms, brochures, or other paper products as needed. These tasks include, but are not limited to:• Bundling & Stacking Printed Material• Working With Biding, Stapling and/or Gluing Machines• Monitoring Various Machines & Materials• Loading & Unloading of Large Printing Presses• Performing Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Location: Owen Sound
- Salary / Wage: $15-$16.50
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Education Level: Grade 12
- Minimum Requirements / Work Experience: • Able to Perform A Range of Repetitive Motions• Handle Weight Up to 50 lbs.• Able to Stand For Extended Periods• CSA Approved Footwear RequiredThis role would be a great fit for anyone with production, material handling, factory, construction, general labour or customer service experience.
- How To Apply: Interested candidates are asked to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants for the interest, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.