Manufacturing Worker – Environmentally Friendly & Competitive Wage
Ice River Springs, an environmentally conscious bottled water company, is looking for production workers to help with their bottle manufacturing process. This high-tech role would be a great fit for mechanically inclined workers with an eye for detail.
Why Should You Apply?
· Competitive Wage With Room To Grow
· Longer Shifts Mean More Days Off
· Attendance & Production Bonuses After Probationary Period
· Strong Employee Led Health & Safety Practices
· Great Family Atmosphere
About The Company
Starting from a family run business filling up bottles in a local spring, Ice River Springs has grown to become one of North America’s largest bottled water companies.
· State of the Art Technology
· Strong Focus on Environmental Sustainability
· Constant Focus on Production Innovations & Improvements
About The Role
Working on the Husky line, workers will be using in-house technology to transform recycled plastic pellets into reusable bottles for production. Making sure materials are used efficiently and an eye for detail wil be the keys to success in this role.
· 12 Hr Shifts on 2-week rotation – Days & Nights
· $16.00 Per Hour Paid Weekly
· Full Training Provided
· Safe & Clean Work Environment
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in manufacturing, factory, warehouse, construction, and/or maintenance.
To apply, send your resume via this posting. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Location: Feversham
- Salary / Wage: $16 Per Hour
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: June 6, 2020
- Education Level: Grade 12
- How To Apply: Email a Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org