Reliable General Labourers needed for property restoration services for various work projects. Based out of Owen Sound, travel is provided for workers to and from the job site. No license or vehicle required.
Wage: $18.00 per hour
Hours: Evening and Weekends
As a Restoration Associate, you will work with on-site supervisors to support emergency response and restoration projects.
- Assist in the renovation and restoration of damaged properties
- Manage onsite emergency response activities, including pumping water, clearing carpet, removing drywall, setting up equipment, etc.,
- Sets up deodorization, negative air, ozone, thermo fogging and related equipment while on site
- Assists with pack-out of wet documents, contents and electronics
- Performs pack-out and documentation of contents on site
- Identify non-restorable contents and complete all required documentation
- Load van/trailer with contents on site
- Perform specialty cleaning and degreasing of wall and ceiling surfaces as needed
- Correctly apply tags, numbering system and usage contents forms
- Comply with company quality and service levels
- CSA approved work footwear
- Ability to get to office location each morning (transportation from office to job site provided)
Applicants are encouraged to apply via email; those chosen for interviewing will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
- Salary / Wage: $18.00 per hour
- Start Date: October 10, 2019
- Education Level: Grade 12
- How To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Full Time
Property Restoration Associate