Our client, a leading courier delivery in Grey and Bruce counties, is looking for a Receiving Operator to join their team. This role provides great opportunity for a detail oriented worker to utilize their skills in this logistical environment.
About The Company
Our client operates an efficient ”hub and spoke” pick-up and delivery system through out 10 provinces in Canada and states within the Continental US. Their delivery network and infrastructure has grown and evolved into a vast, modern network of terminals and line haul.
About The Role
The selected individual will be primarily responsible for receiving of mail and parcels to their warehouse in Walkerton. Parcels can vary up to maximum for 75 pounds. You must be bondable for this role.
Working directly with customers on a daily basis
· Loading and Unloading Trucks by hand or with equipment
· Scanning and weighing goods
· Performing basic math calculations
· Picking orders and Stock
· Making Labels for orders and deliveries i.e. way bills
· Packing and Unpacking Goods
· Organizing inventory – stacking, sorting etc.
Why Should You Apply?
· You are looking for a casual job that is 3 hours daily
· Day shift – Mon to Friday, no weekends
· Enjoy working with your hands
· Great family atmosphere
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in General Labour, Warehouse, Delivery, Logistics, shipping and Receiving or Courier positions.
To apply, send your resume via this posting. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Location: Walkerton, ON
- Salary / Wage: $15.05
- Hours Per Week: 15 hours
- Start Date: February 2, 2020
- Education Level: Grade 12
- How To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reciever – Casual