The Agency is currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to assist in our growing Owen Sound location. As the leading employment solutions company for over 30 years, our focus since day one has been to provide the highest level of customer care, while having fun along the way. Come join a team that truly values it employees and promotes a company culture with a unique family atmosphere.
Why Should I Apply?
- Great work/life balance
- Salaried position with benefits
- Community involvement with a variety of businesses
- Small team with great company culture
- Excellent opportunity for growth & development
Duties & Responsibilities
In this role, some of the duties and responsibilities could include (but are not limited to) staffing, employee relations, accounting, payroll coverage, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Location: Owen Sound
- Duration: Permanent
- Education Level: College
- Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
The ideal candidate will be a creative, self-motivated, energetic professional who demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Proven people management skills
- General accounting experience or a strong aptitude for working with figures
- Ability to work well under pressure & prioritize demanding tasks effectively
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Health & Safety, WSIB, and/or payroll processing experience considered an asset
This role would be ideal for someone with experience in Human Resources, Management, Office Administration, Recruiting, Payroll, Accounting, Labour Relations and/or Talent Acquisition.
- How To Apply: To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.