Are you looking for a part time job? Looking for something in retail?
We are currently hiring for a retailer located in the local military base in Meaford. In this role, you would provide sales associate support to military based customers in a well-regulated environment. Workers can expect approximately 25 hours per week.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Previous retail experience
- Vehicle or reliable transportation
- Grade 12 or equivalent work experience and education
- Health and safety conscious
- Ability to pass a no-cost personal security screening
- Cash handling, use of POS system
- Perform refunds, returns and voids
- Balance Lottery, Cash Float, Safe Float
- Stocking shelves and maintaining a clean store atmosphere.
- Price new inventory
- Fill out credit authorizations
- Complete temperature logs and comply with cold chain procedures
- Respond to inquiries and provide information on merchandise
- Post office operations
- Loss prevention
Why Work With Us?
- Flexible hours
- Safe and clean atmosphere
- Polite and courteous clientele
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Discounts on store products
Interested candidates are asked to apply to this posting. Only those chosen to interview will be contacted.
- Location: Meaford, ON
- Start Date: January 1, 2020
- Education Level: Grade 12
Retail Assistant – Meaford Base