Temporary Full Time
Seamster/Seamstress – Meaford Military Base
Confident and experienced Seamster/Seamstress wanted for coverage project located at the Meaford Military Base as soon as possible!
- Must have minimum 5 years professional sewing experience
- Solid understanding and experience with garment construction, production and repair processes.
- Experience designing and sewing custom garments as well as alterations
- Good understanding of textiles, fabrics and various types of sewing machines and tools
- Detail-oriented, organized, responsible, dependable, and a team-player
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective written and verbal communications in English
We invite applicants to respond via this posting. We thank all for their interest.
- Location: Meaford, ON
- Salary / Wage: $18.00 per hour
- Hours Per Week: 37
- Start Date: October 10, 2019
- Education Level: Other
- How To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com