Now HIRING for 2020
General Labourers (Flaggers)
Are you self-motivated? Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and accustomed to physical labor? Our client is looking for Stone Flaggers like you to join their production team in Georgian Bluffs for the 2020 season.
This family owned business is proud to be a surface mining safety leader in the Grey Bruce area. Join a team that truly values its employees by offering competitive wages, benefits, and training.
Seasonal Full-Time Position
Monday to Friday
Wages start around $19.50 per hour
- Lift and pile stone from the ground to skid level
- Split material and grade accordingly
- Ability to perform repetitive duties
- Able to work in inclement weather
- Must follow all health & safety policies and procedures
- CSA Approved Metatarsal guarded work boots
- Requires heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer
- Performance bonus & annual raise
- Surface Core Mining Training – *Over $350 value provided at no cost*
- Annual boot allowance
- Safety wear & tools provided at the start of each season
- Opportunity for long-term employment with growth potential
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in manufacturing, production, construction, outdoor work, and/or maintenance.
To apply, send your resume via this posting. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Location: Wiarton, ON
- Salary / Wage: $19.50
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Start Date: April 4, 2020
- Education Level: Grade 12
- Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Previous Stone Flagging is an asset
- How To Apply: please email your resume to email@example.com
Bruce Peninsula Stone – Flaggers