Our Client, Bruce Peninsula Stone, is looking for a Guillotine Helper to join their production team in North Bruce Peninsula for the 2020 season.
This family owned business truly values its employees by offering competitive wages, benefits, and training. Join a team that is proud to be a surface mining safety leader in the Grey Bruce area.
Seasonal Full-Time Position
Monday to Friday – *No Weekends*
Wages start at $17.00 per hour
- Learn to operate a hydraulic guillotine – training provided!
- Work as part of a two-person team to split work
- Learn to grade stone with a high attention to detail
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Learn to work safely and in accordance with company policies & procedures
- CSA Approved Metatarsal Guarded Work Boots
- Repetitive Lifting Required – Up To 50 lbs.
- Good Attitude & Reliable Attendance
Why work for us?
- Straight Day Shift – No Nights or Weekends!
- Full Cost Boot Allowance
- Provision of all Safety Wear & Tools
- Annual Performance Bonus – Up to $1,300 just for doing your job
- Gas & Travel Allowance
- Annual Raise
- Core Surface Mining Certification Provided At No Cost ($1,300 Value)
- Free Health & Safety Training
- Family Owned & Operated
- Ranked #1 in Health & Safety
- Work In Beautiful Northern Bruce Peninsula
Come be a part of the Bruce Peninsula Family! Work to be performed at Lindsay Quarry – 4134 Hwy 6, North Bruce Peninsula (in-person applications will be refused).
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in manufacturing, production, construction, outdoor work, and/or maintenance.
To apply, send your resume via this posting. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Location: North Bruce Peninsula
- Salary / Wage: $17.00 per hour
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Start Date: May 5, 2020
- Education Level: Grade 12
- How To Apply: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce Peninsula Stone – Guillotine Helpers