Local Owen Sound business seeking Warehouse Associate for a 4 week contract.
You will verify and stock material in inventory, prepare and pack orders, receive incoming material, assist with shipping and loading of vehicles, housekeeping, bin location and maintenance. This role has an emphasis on customer service in dealing with our customers in the warehouse and also providing back-up support to our sales counter. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products.
- Loads company vehicles/trucks when all material is ready for delivery. Ensures all material is securely loaded for safe transport.
- Ensure that inventory is stored and protected from damage and readily available for shipment.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Provide back-up customer service at the counter as well as incoming telephone calls.
- Assist in annual physical inventory counts.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- 3-5 years previous warehouse logistics experience,
- Certified forklift operator,
- Computer literate,
- Mechanical/technical aptitude,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Positive attitude and customer service oriented,
- Ability to succeed in a busy challenging environment,
- Excellent organizational skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply to this posting.
Those chosen to interview will be contacted
- Location: Owen Sound, ON
- Salary / Wage: $17.00 per hour (negotiable )
- Duration: 1 month
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Start Date: October 10, 2019
- Education Level: Grade 12
- How To Apply: Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
Temporary Full Time
Warehouse Person- Supply Store